ART's global network of clinical, preclinical, and technology partners has been instrumental in the success of the company's optical molecular imaging systems and products.
- Leiden University
- The University of Göttingen
- Sunnybrook and Women’s Health Services Centre
- McGill University Health Centre
- Centre Hospitalier de l'Université de Montréal (CHUM)
- Stanford University
- University of California-San Diego (UCSD)
- Martin Memorial Health Systems
- Princess Margaret Hospital-UHN
- University of Bergen, Norway
- Rosalind and Morris Goodman Cancer Centre, McGill University
- CHUM (Centre Hospitalier de l'Université de Montréal) Research Centre
- NRC (National Research Council Canada) Institute for Biological Sciences
ART is an affiliate member of the INO (Institut national d’optique) and has developed long-term business and research relationships with its extensive scientific and technical teams.